The Spiritual Cause of Heart Problems can be Linked to Ancestral Emotions
The causes of heart problems can be linked back to emotional stress and to the emotions of your ancestors. Stress is a major factor that links together the emotional and physical aspects of heartache. This can lead to heart problems, such as heart attack. Here I explain more about the energy pattern behind heart problems.
Stress and Strain
The spiritual cause of heart problems can also be traced back to a person’s early years and even beyond the womb. Emotional stress and strain experienced by the parent during pregnancy can develop negative beliefs around love for the child growing up. A child may grow with an inner belief that stress and strain is a normal way to live.
But, this may not just come from our parents but our ancestors too. They were torn apart by war, loss of territory, imprisonment, concentration camps, loss of loved ones and simply trying to survive. There was a loss of something valuable to them and their identity was strongly tied with what they have lost.
As we carry the patterns of our ancestors, it is no wonder for some of us our heart energy suffers when we are triggered by emotional stress and strain and a belief that love hurts.
What does Heartache Feel Like?
- Heartache feels like something removed from your life causing a void that can seem unbearable. So unbearable that your emotions become numb as it is too painful to feel.
- It means that you cannot connect to feelings and emotions.
- There well may be a fear of being open hearted as being hurt feels too much to bear.
- Physically a person may feel tightness in the chest and their throat restricted.
- This can feel like all the joy has been squeezed out of life.
- This is particularly true where status, money, success, or indeed other people’s needs override our basic need to feel love and joy.
People Experiencing Heartache May Expect Rejection
Heart problems indicate an inability to give and receive in a balanced way. A person may find they are dependent and often want to rescue others. But this is because underneath there is a sense that they want rescuing themselves!
People experiencing heart problems feel little or no self-worth or feel that they are not deserving of love. They expect rejection. A deeper feeling that no one, could, would or should be there for them. To rectify this feeling, they are constantly ‘pouring out’ their heart energy with the need of a perfect relationship. Equally, it could be the other way, where feelings from the heart are closed. The person is unable to open there heart to receive, just in case they are rejected.
There may well be a belief that the heart is where hurt lives. Leaving a person with heart problems feeling trapped in a rejecting, ungiving relationship, that is harmful to the heart energy. History will often be repeating itself, attracting the same kind of heartless relationships that keep a person feeling trapped. I see all these patterns (and more) with clients who come to me with some kind of heart problems or feelings of loss and grief.
Negative Thoughts and Feelings Close the Heart
Physical heart problems often start when you have a difficult relationship with a mother (or mother figure) during infancy. Hostility, feeling smothered or overwhelmed by a mother figure could be related to heart problems. The heart’s intelligence creates a memory to do with the mother’s behaviour and attitude towards you as the child. Very often there is a lot of unconscious suppressed anger and rage.
This develops challenges to give or receive. A person will often be confused and feel threatened when you do either. It could be that the mother held you responsible and accountable for all their negative experiences. This leads to a feeling that you must take on responsibility for seeking approval and love from the others.
Experiences that may Lead to the Cause of Heart Problems
- Post-traumatic stress leading to shock and denial, leaving a feeling of numbness.
- Unexpressed anger and feelings of guilt.
- Depression that was bought on by anxiety and loss.
- Death of a loved one, break up of a relationship, loss of a job, or in other words unexpressed grief. It feels like your heart will break.
- Genetic heart problems that were originally caused by unresolved ancestral grief and loss. The pattern of which has been carried through the gene pool of family.
- An overbearing, possessive mother or a non-emotionally available mother or father.
- You may feel guilt towards someone or some situation. You could be trying to make up for it by investing too much time and energy on these other things or people.
- You are giving but not able to receive or you receive but do not give.
- Putting too much energy into career, status, wealth before cultivating loving relationships.
Not everyone is predisposed to having heart problems, it depends on many things. Clients I see in my therapy practice where emotional stress and strain has occurred will often experience tightness in the chest and throat restricted. I help clients release this energy, to reconnect to their heart and soul and feel alive again.
Love and the Soul
You know our heart is a highly intelligent muscle, which goes way beyond the physical. It is a living breathing spiritual and emotionally intelligent organ. The heart literally can feel like it will burst with love and yet it can feel like breaking with the loss of love.
Energetically it is the feeling of expansion and contraction. A balance between the flow of expansive and contractive energy is vital. Too expansive and your heart will weaken as you give out too much. Too contractive and the life flow will be restricted. Either way the heart energy will suffer. It is important to remember that not everyone is predisposed to having heart problems.
Other conditions can also manifest from a weakened heart energy. So how does this translate
When your heart is full of positive feelings of love, the kind of love that is difficult to describe. It is felt with the joy of a new born baby. The first time two people meet and look in each other’s eyes and the heart skips a beat. There is an inner knowing they are meant to be together, or they have known each other before. Something bigger than yourself is in play. It is the energy of our soul which is entwined with the energy of our hearts.
So, that expansive feeling of unconditional love, joy and peace is not just your heart but your soul is singing too.
NOTE: The information above is only a small representation of the many metaphysical or spiritual causes of Heart Problems. If you choose to recruit my help, we will also work through releasing the rest of the build-up of crystalised negative emotional energies in your system for better health.