Understanding the spiritual cause behind migraines can help to release some anxiety around this as a health issue. Emotional pressure that creates migraines for those that suffer are debilitating, overwhelming and all consuming. The spiritual cause of migraines is literal in terms of the emotional pressure behind the physical condition. Migraines literally stop you in your tracks. You are forced to withdraw from life and give time to allow the overpowering pressure to subside.
Becoming aware of the spiritual energy that creates the thought forms and emotions which cause migraines is an opportunity. Being aware of the cause may help you evaluate your life and to do something about your circumstances.
Identifying the Spiritual Cause of Migraines
Migraines are a build-up of pressure; how much can you take? Pressure to say yes or no and often saying yes when you want to say no.
You find yourself in conflicting circumstances, which you feel unable to escape from. Should I stay or should I go?
Your personal boundaries are blurred and as a result, resentment builds up. Resentment for yourself and others.
Feeling overwhelmed by having too much to do. There are unspoken words that you dare not speak for fear of rejection and abandonment.
A longing for mother’s love with a fear of rejection. A deep need for acknowledgment and to be heard.
Migraines are a natural way for a forced boundary. A migraine allows you to say ‘no’!
Migraines can unconsciously be an opportunity for you to get out of things as you are unable to say no.
There is a feeling of underlying pressure not to deal with things.
Migraines although deeply unpleasant give you an ‘out’ from the pressure to perform in a certain way to please others. Migraines give you a chance to escape from a situation that you are finding too overwhelming as you are unable to
Feelings That Cause Pressure
Awareness enables you to release the pattern of behaviour that created the migraine in the first place. To change yourself, and transforming how you deal with life and other people is enormously helpful when getting to the bottom of migraines.
- Do you feel under pressure and tense?
- Are you feeling anxious and fearful?
- Do you experience a huge amount of internal pressure to be on top of your situation?
- Are you the pivot person in your family or life?
- Do you have a strong need to escape from this reality?
- You find it challenging to let go of situations, people, and problems and distrust the universe.
- Do you try too hard to be perfect?
- Are you a person that desperately needs to achieve, always seeking to get ahead?
- Do you have high expectations of yourself and others?
- Do you feel disappointed when others do not meet your expectations?
- Do you feel anxious about your competence and lack confidence?
- There is a deep need to save or rescue others. This gets the better of you and you end up feeling bitter, unsupported, angry, or resentful.
- Are you seeking approval from your mother and other authority figures?
- Do you feel unworthy to be loved and nurtured?
- You place yourself under tremendous pressure and stress, to be perfect and get things right. You may feel irritated and frustrated by everyone and everything.
Become Aware of Your Migraine Pattern
What triggers a migraine, something you ate, a situation, other people etc?
What conflicts do you have in your life?
How do confrontational situations make you feel?
What message is the migraine sending you?
What foods are triggers? Changing your diet is often very beneficial to alleviate migraines. (sugar, gluten, dairy and alcohol can be triggers for migraines, coupled with other pressure in life)
It is helpful to find out how was your birth. Was there trauma or extreme pressure (more than normal)? How was your mother feeling around the time of your birth?
How does it benefit you to prioritise others before your own needs?
Were you only rewarded with affection and attention when you did something for your parents or others?
Do other people respect your boundaries?
How easy is it for you to say no, without thinking about how the other person will feel when you do so?
How does it make you feel when other people do not respect your boundaries?
What aspect of your life is consuming your energy and overwhelming you to cope?
Why do you place yourself under so much pressure?
Migraines Are Caused by Pressure And A Need To Escape From Situations That You Are Unable To Cope With
I Help People Suffering with Migraines
I give you the tools to get back control of your boundaries and place your needs as a priority.
Together we look at how you deal with conflict and the need for control over situations.
We take a good look at your personal and professional life and see who or what places demands on you that overwhelm. Look at those people that do not acknowledge or listen to who you are.
I combine body healing to release the emotions in the body, with a consultation to delve into the pattern of migraine. I use many different techniques that are tailored to your needs to help you release the pressure in your life.